Aims & Objectives
Apart from organizing regular music concerts to promote Indian classical art and music, the aims and objectives of Aamad Pratishthan are:
- Conduct scientific study of Indian Musicology
- Have interactive programmes and lecture-demonstrations to promote various art forms
- Institute scholarships for talented and deserving budding musicians, dancers, artists, etc.
- Provide financial assistance to needy and retired artistes
- Provide a platform for upcoming artistes to present their talent
- Publish books, periodicals and manuscripts pertaining to the rich Indian Musical Heritage
- Honor artistes having a long and illustrious record of quality contribution in the field of Indian Classical Music & Art
The trust also provides financial assistance and free music tuition to deserving students.
Donations to Aamad Pratishthan are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80-G w.e.f. July 2007.